Great food and unique arts and crafts are staples at the Pork in the Park Festival in Salisbury, Maryland. From barbeque to jewelry and artwork,
you're sure to find something for everyone!
If you’re interested in becoming a vendor at Pork in the Park, please download the form below. For additional information, contact Brian Workman
at 410-548-4900 x105 or email@example.com.
Vendor Application Documents
Festival Food Vendors
Savory food options include pulled pork sandwiches, chicken, ribs, beef barbeque and more. This scrumptious barbeque and other festival-style food
will tempt your taste buds. Fresh-squeezed lemonade is always a festival favorite.
- *Beer Sales* - Beer will be available for purchase to adults ages 21 and over. Please bring a valid photo ID. Vertical IDs will not be accepted. 12 oz. local craft brews and 16 oz. domestics will be available for $4 each. Beer tickets can be purchased at the trailer near Beer Beach.
- Bordeleau Winery - Wine
- Crabby Hog - Crab Cakes, NC Style Pulled Pork, Boardwalk Fries, Hot Dogs
- D&J Concessions - Ice Cream, Soda Floats, Fried Twinkies, Candy, etc. (Full Service Desserts)
- Fun Stuff 4 Kids Inc. - Hot Dogs, Popcorn, Snow Cones, Funnel Cakes, Fresh Lemonade, Iced Tea, Sodas, Cotton Candy, Water
- Hess BBQ - Pork BBQ, Brisket, Ribs, Chicken, Beans, Slaw
- Holy Smoke - Tenderloin, Pulled Pork, Italian Sausage, Burgers, Nachos, Fries, Ribs, Chicken
- Jonathan's Harbor - Blackened Shrimp Kabobs, Mahi Tacos, Blackened Scallop Kabobs
- Mr. Dave's Ice Cream - Soft Serve Ice Cream Desserts
- Phat Boyz - Pork Brisket, Ribs, Crab Cakes, Soft Crabs, Cheese Steaks, Burgers, Fries
- Sherri's Fun Foods, Inc./Sherri's Crab Cakes LLC - Crab Cake Sandwiches, Cream of Crab Soup, Lemonade, Iced Tea and Bottled Water
- Smoke Shack BBQ - BBQ Pork, Beef
- Tasty Kettle Corn - Kettle Corn
- Three Rivers Concessions - Corn Dogs, Steak, Sausage, Fries, Lemonade, Tea, Chicken Tenders, Chicken Sticks, Burgers
- Turkish Grill NC - Gyro, Sausage, Chicken on Steak, Chicken Tenders, Corn Dogs, Philly Cheese, Fries, Funnel Cakes, Fried Mushrooms, Shrimp Basket, Smoothies, Lemonade
Updated 3/1/17 (subject to change)
Festival Craft & Commercial Vendors
Many regional artists and craftsmen will also take part in the festivities offering their jewelry, pottery, photography and artwork.
- Chesapeake Life Apparel - Garden Flags, Hats, Shirts, Leggings, Car Ornaments
- Girl Scouts - Girl Scout Cookies
- Herl's Bath & Tile - Bathroom Remodeling
- Indian Creations - Homemade Indian Clothing, Guitars
- Jessica's Hearts Foundation - Handcrafted Jewelry and Clothes
- K & K Native - Handmade Sweaters, Ponchos, Dreamcatchers, Native Dresses, Native Instruments, and Handmade Native Bracelets
- LeafFilter - Gutter Protection
- Love Craft - Hand Painted/Crafted Maryland Blue Crab and Chesapeake Oyster Shells
- LuLaRoe Fashion Consultant - Women's, Children's and Men's Clothing
- Maryland Insurance Administration - Educational Materials to Help Consumers Learn and Decide on Insurance Policies
- Ray's Wraps - Sand Art, Airbrush, Hair Wraps
- Richard Maigua - Clothes, Hats, Bags, Kids' Toys, Necklaces
- Still There Shine Sauce - BBQ Sauce, BBQ Rubs, Grilling Planks, Grilling Kits
- Vacation Village - Vacation Rental Information
- Verizon Wireless - Wireless Devices, Accessories and Services
- Xtreme Brewing - Information on Home Brewing
Updated 2/28/17 (subject to change)
Interested in volunteering at Pork in the Park? Receive festival admission and a festival T-shirt in exchange for a few hours of your time!
Click here for an application.
For more information on volunteering at Pork in the Park, contact Allen Swiger at 410-548-4900 x108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to sponsor Pork in the Park, please contact Carolynn Foxwell at 410-548-4900 ext. 112 or email@example.com.