Great food and unique arts and crafts are staples at the Pork in the Park Barbeque Festival in Salisbury, Maryland. From barbeque to jewelry and artwork, you're sure to find something for everyone!
If you’re interested in becoming a vendor at Pork in the Park, please contact Linda Lyons at 410-548-4914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our vendor spots are full!
Vendor Application Documents
- Download 2014 Commercial Vendor Application - Registration Closed
- Download 2014 Craft Vendor Application - Registration Closed
- Download 2014 Food Vendor Application - Registration Closed
BBQ Festival Food Vendors
Savory food options include pulled pork sandwiches, chicken, ribs, beef barbeque and more. This scrumptious barbeque and other festival style food will tempt your taste buds. Fresh squeezed lemonade is always a festival favorite.
- Adam's Ribs -
- Always Smokin' - Chicken BBQ sandwiches, potato stacks, funnel cakes.
- Blazen Grill - Tuna sandwich and nachos, oyster fritter, party wings, fried shrimp, trout fish sandwich.
- Boordy Vineyards - Wine
- Bordeleau Winery - Wine
- Catering by Chef Stewart - Pit beef, pork BBQ, pork boat, spicy sausage, jerk chicken, jambalaya, walking taco.
- Chimney Cake Express - Chimney Cakes
- Common Grounds Mobile Cafe - Hot and iced coffee, espresso, hot and iced lattes, frappe, iced tea, smoothies.
- D&J Concessions - Soft served ice cream, soda floats, old fashioned soda served in souvenir mug.
- Dolle's Candyland - Caramel Popcorn
- Friendly's Catering - Mongolian grill, choice of chicken, steak, pork, sausage, crab or seafood with noodles or rice over vegetables.
- Hess BBQ - Pulled pork, brisket, chicken, ribs, beans, cole slaw.
- Holy Smoke - Pork BBQ, pit beef, pit ham, smoked turkey, pork nachos, loaded fries.
- Kona Ice - Shaved Ice
- Layton's Chance - Wine
- Linton Seafood / Little Linton - Big flounder sandwich, clam strips, crab cakes.
- London Court Beverage - Frozen fruit, frozen coffee, fresh squeezed lemonade.
- Phat Boyz Catering - Pulled pork sliders, chopped brisket sliders, ribs, BBQ sampler, crab cakes, fried Oreos.
- Rib Rangers Products of Texas, Inc. - Texas Barbeque
- Smoke Shack - BBQ ribs, pulled pork, brisket, BBQ nachos, cole slaw, baked beans, greens, cornbread.
- Tasty Kettle Corn & Nuts - Kettle corn, pickles on a stick, cinnamon roasted nuts.
- Three Rivers Concessions - Corn dog, chicken tenders, steak, sausage, chicken on a stick, hot dogs, burgers.
- Werkheiser Confections - Sweet roasted almonds, cashews, pecans and pumpkin seeds, frozen chocolate covered cheesecake, strawberries and peanut butter balls.
- Westside Community Center - Oyster Fritter Sandwiches
- What A Dog - Hot dog, black angus burger, crabby burger, sweet Italian sausage with peppers and onions.
Updated 4/11/2014 (subject to change)
BBQ Festival Craft & Commercial Vendors
Many regional artists and craftsmen will also take part in the festivities offering their jewelry, pottery, photography and artwork.
- ASAP Screenprinting - Official festival t-shirts and apparel.
- Avon - Beauty products, Skin So Soft
- Bead Witched - Handmade beaded jewelry and accessories.
- Better Living of Delmarva - Sun rooms, porch and patio enclosures.
- Big Green Egg - Big Green Egg grills and accessories.
- Cando Brothers / Indian Creations - Hand tie dyed summer dresses for girls and ladies, friendship bracelets, ponchos, handmade sweaters for the whole family.
- Coast 2 Coast Fun - Wax Hands
- Cooler Gadgets / ALKESPORT - Unique beverage gadgets, openers, koozies, happy hour themed ALKESPORT apparel.
- Crabi Gras - T-shirts, hats, bumper stickers.
- D.A.T.'s Candles - Sculptured candles.
- Delmarva Public Radio -
- Edward Jones - Insurance Information
- Eugina - Jewelry, bracelets, glass lockets, charms, rings.
- Friends of Ram Football - Water and Pepsi
- Gateway Subaru -
- Herl's Bath & Tile Solutions - Trailer display of ceramic tile, acrylic and walk-in tubs.
- Holly Hill Homemade Goods - Jams, jellies, honey.
- Holly P Saucery - National award winning BBQ sauce, t-shirts.
- Jessica's Heart Foundation - Handcrafted earrings and wine glass charms, bling tees, tops and jerseys.
- Joey's Art - Water paintings of names drawn on site.
- LeafFilter - LeafFilter Gutter Protection
- Magic Massage Therapy - Portable mini massage units and accessories.
- MiCigs - Premium electronic cigarette starter kits and refills.
- Mick's Gourmet Soups & Gifts - Cream of crab soup, lobster bisque, clam chowder.
- Mitchell's Martial Arts - Information about programs.
- Mountaire Farms -
- Origami Owl - Customized Lockets
- Pecan Yummies - Prepackaged bags of Pecan Yummies, Yummie Crummie gift combos.
- Pepsi - Sampling
- Ray's Wraps - Sand art, hair wraps, airbrush tattoos.
- Rommel Harley Davidson -
- Salisbury Lions Club - Gator Raffle
- Sam's Club -
- Sierra Mist -
- Silpada Designs Jewelry - 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
- T&D Plus 9 - Imprinted sour candy (sourtails).
- Tortuga Verde - Sunglasses, cases and cleaning cloths.
- Vacation Village - Resort Information
- Westside Lions Club - Raffle Tickets
- Wicomico County Pop Warner - Information on football league.
- Xtreme Brewing Supplies - Home brewing supplies and information.
Updated 4/11/2014 (subject to change)
Interested in volunteering at the Pork in the Park BBQ Festival? Receive festival admission and a festival t-shirt in exchange for a few hours of your time!
Click here to download a volunteer application form.
For more information on volunteering at Pork in the Park, contact Stefanie Hurst at 410-548-4914 or email@example.com.
Want to volunteer at the Run or Dye 5K? It's a great opportunity for individuals and groups to earn some sweet perks!
Click here for more information on volunteering at Run or Dye.
If you would like to sponsor the Pork in the Park BBQ Festival, please contact Carolynn Foxwell at 410-548-4900 ext. 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.