Great food and unique arts and crafts are staples at the Pork in the Park Festival in Salisbury, Maryland. From barbeque to jewelry and artwork, you're sure to find something for everyone!
If you’re interested in becoming a vendor at Pork in the Park, please download the appropriate form below. For additional information, contact Linda Lyons at 410-548-4914 or email@example.com.
Vendor Application Documents
- Download 2015 Commercial Vendor Application - Closed
- Download 2015 Craft Vendor Application - Closed
- Download 2015 Food Vendor Application - Closed
BBQ Festival Food Vendors
Savory food options include pulled pork sandwiches, chicken, ribs, beef barbeque and more. This scrumptious barbeque and other festival style food will tempt your taste buds. Fresh squeezed lemonade is always a festival favorite. A list of our 2015 food vendors is below!
- Always Smokin Food Vendors - Chicken BBQ, Potato Stacks, French Fries, Funnel Cakes, Lemonade, Ice Tea
- Bordeleau Winery - Wine
- Chimney Cake Express - Chimney Cakes, Cinnamon Buns
- D&J Concessions - Soft Serve Ice Cream, Soda Floats with 35 oz Souvenir Mug, Fried Twinkies, Ho Hos, Pecan Pie, Cheesecake, Oreos, Candy Bars, Funnel Cake, and Red Velvet Funnel Cake
- Hess BBQ Catering - Pulled Pork, Brisket, Chicken, Ribs, Beans, Cole Slaw
- Holy Smoke - Pulled Pork, Burgers, Italian & Polish Sausage, Nachos, Corn on the cob
- Kloby's Smokehouse - Pulled Pork, Brisket, Ribs, JarBQue, Hush Puppies, Fries
- Kona Ice - Shaved Ice
- Smoke Shack - Ribs, Pork, Beans, Cole Slaw
- Sobo's Management - Fish Tacos, Crab Cakes, EVO Smoked Brisket, Hand cut fries with Beer Cheese
- The Crabby Hog/Whatchu Cooking Willis - North Carolina Style Pulled Pork, MD Jumbo Crab Cakes, Shrimp Salad, Twice Fried Fries, Sweet Tea
- The Greene Turtle - Hog Hammers
- The High Spot - Barbeque
- Three Rivers Concessions - Steak, Sausage, Corn Dogs, Hot Dogs, Chicken Sticks,Chicken Tenders, Burgers
- Warhorse Smokers BBQ - Pit Beef, Ribs, Chicken, Pulled Pork, BBQ Nachos, Mac/Cheese, Green Beans, Baked Beans, Lemonade
- Westside Community Center - Oyster Fritter Sandwiches
Updated 4/1/2015 (subject to change)
BBQ Festival Craft & Commercial Vendors
Many regional artists and craftsmen will also take part in the festivities offering their jewelry, pottery, photography and artwork. A list of our 2015 craft & commercial vendors is below!
- Allens Family Foods - Literature
- ASAP Screenprinting - Official Festival T-Shirts
- Avon - Beauty products, Skin So Soft
- Bath Fitter - Information on bathroom safety and solutions
- Beadwitched - Handmade beaded jewelry and accessories
- CF Variety Corporation - Sweaters, Dress, Ponchos, Bags, Dream Catchers, Bracelets, Maracas
- Coast 2 Coast Fun - Wax Hands
- DATS Candles - Candles
- Friends of Parkside HS Rams Football - Soda and Water
- Gateway Suburu - Car Display
- Giant Food - Literature
- Herl's Bath & Tile Solutions - Bathroom Remodeling
- Indian Creations/Cando Brothers - Hand Tie Dye Summer dresses, Hand-knitted children and adult jackets, ponchos, blankets, novelties, suncatchers
- Jessica's Hearts Foundation - Handcrafted earrings, bracelets, wine glass marker charms, "bling" tees, tops, jerseys
- KATS Custom LED Signs - Custom acrylic LED signs
- Kimary Creations - Knitted Products, Plaques, Bracelets, Hats
- Mitchell's Martial Arts - Martial Arts Instruction, After School/Summer Camp
- Nice Ash Cigar - Cigars
- Origami Owl - Customizable Lockets
- Pepsi - Taste Testing
- Pool Tech - Display trailer with pool and spa
- Rays Wraps - Sand Art, Airbrush Tattoos, Hairwraps
- State Farm - Information on Insurance Options
- The Bacon Jams - Three varieties of delicious spreadable bacon preserves
- Vacation Village - Information on Vacation Rentals
- Vasco Property Services - Information about home remodeling, new construction
- Verizon Wireless - Wireless Devices and Service
- Xtreme Brewing Supplies - Information on Brewing
Updated 4/1/2015 (subject to change)
Interested in volunteering at Pork in the Park? Receive festival admission and a festival t-shirt in exchange for a few hours of your time!
Click here for an application.
For more information on volunteering at Pork in the Park, contact Jacqueline Hooper at 410-548-4914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to sponsor Pork in the Park, please contact Carolynn Foxwell at 410-548-4900 ext. 112 or email@example.com.