Sponsored by The Greene Turtle
Saturday, May 10; 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
VIPs will receive:
- Admission to Pork in the Park
- Access to the VIP Tent adjacent to the Main Stage
- Access to premier restroom facility
- Samples of KCBS competitor’s submissions in chicken, ribs, brisket and pork (limited quantities)
- 10 tickets for 2 oz. samples of beer
- Souvenir beer tasting glass
- Whole hog cooking demonstration and sampling with Jerry Elliott
- Gift Bag
Tickets for the VIP Experience are $35 per person. Tickets for this event must be purchased in advance online or at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Box Office. Only 250 tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis.